Except for 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS’s own online activities on third-party websites and online services where we post our Policy, this Policy does not apply to, and 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS is not responsible for, any other data practices of third-party websites and online services or the practices of other third parties. To learn about third-party data practices, please visit their respective privacy policies. This Policy also does not apply to 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS websites or online services that display or link to different privacy statements.
We collect information about you in various ways, including the following:
Information You Provide
We collect information from you in various circumstances, such as when you use our Sites, create an account with us, participate in an event, contest or survey, or contact our customer service. For example, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics, and other information you provide us when you register or make a purchase. We also collect credit card numbers and other forms of payment information if you purchase or return products or services.
Information from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we have about you. As examples, we may obtain demographic data from third-party data providers to better market to you, and we may purchase or lease lists from list brokers to correct or supplement the data we have about you.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit our Sites, some information about your visit is automatically collected by 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS’ systems. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer's or mobile device’s operating system, application software, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, peripherals, and the website you visited immediately before and after our Sites are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites including information about your orders, purchases, and cart activity.
- Web Beacons. We also collect information using Web beacons on our websites. Web beacons are electronic images used on our Sites and in our emails. We use Web beacons to read or set cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Online Tracking by Third Parties
Other third parties may collect information about you through our Sites, including personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Sites. Some third parties provide us with analytics services and automatically collect the type of information described above. Some third parties collect information on behalf of 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS and others for online advertising purposes described below.
Certain third-party ad services may automatically collect information about your visits to this and other websites, such as your IP address, your ISP, the browser you use to visit our Sites, the web pages you visit and your response to ads. They do this using their own cookies, Web beacons or other technologies. Information collected may be used to deliver advertising on our Sites and on other websites (including social networking websites) relevant to your interests. This policy does not apply to third-party cookies or Web beacons. If you would like more information about the practices of social networking services you use where 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS ads are displayed, please visit the respective privacy policies of those services.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected for purposes described in this Policy, as required or permitted by applicable law, or as otherwise disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use information that you provide or about you to:
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- administer your account with us;
- send you transaction related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- operate and improve our Sites, products and services;
- facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services related to our mobile applications;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- ask you to take part in research and surveys used to measure our performance and improve our products, services and customer experience;
- send you catalogs and communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS and our selected partners; and
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs, customize our offerings to those needs and provide you with better service.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ways we may share your personal information with third parties include the following:
- with your consent;
- with trusted third parties for their own marketing purposes in compliance with applicable laws and subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- with suppliers and distributors to 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS for their internal purposes including administrative purposes; to improve performance, products and services; and for purposes relating to proposed or completed transactions facilitated by 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in corporate control;
- as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information in a form that does not directly identify you.
LOCATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be stored and processed by our affiliates and third-party service providers in the United States, Canada and other countries. When in these jurisdictions, we or our service providers may disclose your personal information in accordance with applicable US, Canadian or other law, or to foreign law enforcement authorities, courts and other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
7-13 IT SOLUTIONS takes reasonable technical, physical and administrative steps to help protect your personal information in our custody or control from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from 7-13 IT SOLUTIONS by following the instructions in those emails. To manage your email subscription, click here. You may also make requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information by contacting your account manager. If you do not know your account manager, simply click here. If you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails regarding your account, business transactions and operational matters.
Access and Change Requests
You may correct some personal and account information maintained in your E-Account through your E-Account. To request access to, or the correction or removal of any other information about you or content you post on our Sites, please contact your account manager. If you do not know your account manager, simply click here or call 866.782.4239. We reserve the right to decline requests unless required by applicable law.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
7-13 IT SOLUTIONS may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date below.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by clicking here.
Version Date: 01/02/2016